Tuesday, November 30, 2010

♥ CAN I HAVE THIS DADDY? ♥

Posted by ♥Genevieve Floreyn Reysntty♥ at 6:41 PM





Daddy my lovely Daddy!
I really want this So much!
Could you buy this to me for Christmas Present?
Oh man i fall in ♥ with PSP 3000
Cool if i could buy this.
For actually i wanna buy Handphone but im too Demanding on that
Lastly when my lesbo asking me why don't i but PSP only
then im thinking bout that. LOL
If my dad not buy this i will use my PT money to buy this!
MUST BUY! No borrowed my money anymore!
Hahahahhaa! any left then i borrow.
Beside PSP 3000 I also ♥ SUPRA SKYTOP or ANY SKYTOP STYLE!


Cool Rite? I will walk with Proud and My nose Look on Air!
Haha ♥ with this Design!
I will Find this Shoes!

This also Cool Rite?
Yeah i knoe That! Because that i ♥ Korean Style
Mostly to Big Bang & 2ne1 Style!
Saranghaeyo ♥

before this i ♥ this handphone so much!
If i could i want buy this Hp with PSP together!
Then i not eat for 2 Year? ok?
Then i can Diet rite? LOL


♥ this white colour so much
if i could i will buy this coming soon after i buy PSP!
But i must buy PSP 1st!

There many i wanna buy actually but this thing i really want.
I wish i can get this all thing. hoho.
I ♥ to Shopping because of LESBO!


4 comments:

Mary Anne Peter said...

minat kau hp nokia no ow..mun ku buai tio, buli ku kalap murah no...sb aku geng baik dgn kdai hp no...hehe...koro jop mali nokia segi empat kecik no?? haha..murah ja ino...

♥Genevieve Floreyn Reysntty♥ said...

Minat ku tapi meliau sebijik gambar camno la. brapa hoh mary? aku suka bha. aiyoo! klu la ku dapat nang happy bono ku. njop ku minat. ku minat macam te.

Shu Mei said...

I <3 PSP as well. gonna get myself one this dec. HAHAHA

♥Genevieve Floreyn Reysntty♥ said...

Wah Cepat nya. i will get after get PT money lorh. aiyoo!

 

♥ Flowy'Reyn ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea